The Department of Practical Sunshine Newsletter
The Slice of Sunshine newsletter aspires to bring a little light into the world a few times each month. Topics can range from motivation to boredom, wellness to self-worth, to clearing out your mind, your closet or your staff! (Just kidding on that last one. Unless you really do need to clean house, then we should chat.)
We know that you already get approximately 3,284 newsletters in your inbox. But some really do make a difference, and hope that ours is one of those.
Note: Your email address will never be shared with anyone. You’re welcome to unsubscribe anytime by clicking the link that appears at the bottom of each newsletter.
Slice of Sunshine Archives
- Slice of Sunshine —Now Serving: Your Future Self
- Slice of Sunshine —The Folly of Futurecasting
- Slice of Sunshine —Where’s the Fire? False sense of urgency; Targeted Task List
- Slice of Sunshine — It Could Be Worse AND It’s OK to Feel How You Feel
- Slice of Sunshine — Hack it Your Way; Do One Thing Different
- Slice of Sunshine — Find and Seek Inspiration
- Slice of Sunshine — Threads of Hope; Infinite New Beginnings
- Resolution Lessons; Give your shoulds the why treatment
- Winter Solstice, Earth turns again towards the sun
- Energy is precious, thoughts are energy, have fun with idioms
- Please don’t worry, Random Acts of Kindness Activist (RAKtivist)